State of the Basin 2008 : rivers assessment
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Access electronic version
- [Canberra : Lake Eyre Basin Ministerial Forum?], c2008
- 7 p. (1 folded) : col. ill., col. maps ; 30 cm.
"This report presents the first Lake Eyre Basin Rivers Assessment based on current best available information. The LEB Rivers Assessment focuses on the health of the LEB river systems, including their catchments, floodplains, lakes, wetlands and overflow channels. The assessment covers the entire LEB, some of which is outside the Agreement Area. It aims to provide the basis for on-going monitoring to further develop understanding of the LEB arid river systems, and to enable changes in the condition of these systems to be detected."--P. 3.
- Cover title.
- At head of title: Lake Eyre Basin Intergovernmental Agreement.
- "This report has been prepared by the Lake Eyre Basin Scientific Advisory Panel."--Back cover.
- "... Environmental Water& Natural Resources Branch, Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts ... "--Back Cover.
- Also available online. On 13/6/08 freely available from the website of Lake Eyre Basin Agreement at: http://www.lebmf.gov.au/publications/pubs/state-of-the-basin-assessment.pdf.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Lake Eyre Basin Intergovernmental Agreement : state of the Basin 2008 : rivers assessment
- Commonwealth of Australia 2008.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2058 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Lake Eyre Basin [cartographic material] : one of the world's last unregulated dryland river systems / produced in partnership between the Lake Eyre Basin Ministerial Forum and Desert Channels Queensland
- Lake Eyre Basin rivers assessment
- Lake Eyre Basin Agreement : draft policies for community consultation
- In our hands : building a sustainable future for the communities and environments of the Lake Eyre Basin : draft strategic plan prepared for public consultation / by the Lake Eyre Basin Coordinating Group
- Lake Eyre Basin rivers assessment (LEBRA) 2013/14 monitoring report / Rupert Mathwin, Angus Duguid, David Sternberg, Bernie Cockayne, David Schmarr, and Dale McNeil