Han Fei Tzu : basic writings / translated by Burton Watson
- Bib ID:
- Han, Fei, -233 B.C
- New York ; [Great Britain] : Columbia University Press, c1964
- vi, 134 p. ; 21 cm.
- Translations from the oriental classics.
- Includes index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Exhibition of 1898, to be held at New Westminster, B.C., October to 13th inclusive [microform] : programme, rules and regulations / Royal Agricultural and Industrial Society of British Columbia
- Exhibition of 1891 to be held at New Westminster, B.C. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, September 22, 23, 24 and 25 [microform] : programme, rules and regulations
- Exhibition of 1893, to be held at New Westminster, B.C., Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, September 26, 27, 28, and 29 [microform] : programme, rules and regulations / Royal Agricultural and Industrial Society of British Columbia
- Reports of exploration of a portion of the New Westminster District, the east coast of Vancouver Island, from Menzies Bay to Fort Rupert, and the Cassiar District [microform] / Lands and Works Department, British Columbia
- Horticultural recommendations for the Peace River region of British Columbia / Ministry of Agriculture