Animal production science
- Bib ID:
- Access Conditions:
- Online full text is restricted to licenced organisations.
- Melbourne : CSIRO Publishing, 2009-
- v. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Internet connectivity, World Wide Web browser, Adobe Acrobat reader
- Mode of access: World Wide Web
Animal Production Science (continuing Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture) is an international journal focusing on the publication of cutting-edge research relating to the production of food, fibre and pharmaceuticals from animals. The subject scope extends from the molecular level through to the role of animals in farming systems -- publishers site (http://www.publish.csiro.au/nid/72.htm)
- Cover title.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Includes supplement: Animal production in Australia : proceedings of the Australian Society of Animal Production ... Biennial Conference.
- Also available in an online version via the Internet at: http://www.publish.csiro.au/nid/72.htm.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 49, issue 1 (2009)-
- Has Supplement:
- Animal production in Australia 0728-5965
- Former Title:
- Australian journal of experimental agriculture 0816-1089
- Electronic journals
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.