Boston priests, 1848-1910; a study of social and intellectual change
- Bib ID:
- Merwick, Donna
- Cambridge, Mass., Harvard University Press, 1973
- xiii, 276 p. 22 cm.
- Bibliography: p. 249-259.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A Vindication of the ministers of Boston, from the abuses & scandals, lately cast upon them, in diverse printed papers [electronic resource] / By some of their people. ; [Two lines from Matthew]
- An apology for rational and evangelical Christianity [electronic resource] : a discourse at the dedication of a new church on Church Green, Summer Street, Boston, to which are added notes and illustrations / by Samuel Cooper Thacher
- To preserve the faith : Catholic charities in Boston, 1870-1930 / Susan S. Walton
- The constables pocket-book: or, A dialogue between an old constable & a new [electronic resource] : Being a guide, in their keeping the peace, &c. In serving all warrants. Observing orders of courts. Summoning town-officers, and town-meetings. Collecting rates and assessments. Serving writs, summons, executions. How to make returns of all writs and warrants. Forms of bail-bonds, &c. An account of all lawful fees. / By N.B. a late constable in the town of Boston, N. E
- The Names of the streets, lanes & alleys, within the town of Boston in New-England [electronic resource]