Inquiry into the management of asbestos containing materials in Western Australian state schools / Standing Committee on Public ; presented by Hon Barry House MLC
- Bib ID:
- Western Australia. Parliament. Legislative Council. Standing Committee on Public Administration
- Perth, W.A. : Legislative Council, 
- , 43 p. ; 30 cm.
- Western Australia. Parliament. Legislative Council. Standing Committee on Public Administration. Report ; 8
- Report (Standing Committee on Public Administration) ; 8
- Title from heading P. 1.
- At head of title: Western Australia Legislative Council, Thirty-Seventh Parliament.
- "June 2008."
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Asbestos -- Western Australia -- Management
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Title on p. i.: Report of the Standing Committee on Public Administration in relation to the inquiry into the management of abestos containing materials in Western Australian state schools
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2058 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Report into the inquiry into statutory office holders' grievance procedures / Standing Committee on Public Administration ; presented by Barry House
- Report 2 [of the] Standing Committee on Public Administration in relation to the compliance of the Department of Health with recommendations of the Auditor General's 2001 report on "Life matters - management of deliberate self-harm in young people" / presented by the Hon Barry House MLC (Chairman)
- A matter arising from the Committee's Annual Report 2006 : management of asbestos containing materials in Western Australian schools / presented by Hon Barry House MLC (chairman)
- Water Resources Legislation Amendment Bill 2006 / presented by Hon Barry House MLC (chairman)
- An introduction to the Standing Committee on Public Administration