Domestic leasing procedures [electronic resource] / NSW Maritime
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Archived version
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- Camperdown, N.S.W. : NSW Maritime Authority, 2008
- PANDORA electronic collection
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web. On 28/7/2008 available at: http://www.waterways.nsw.gov.au/docs/policy/dlp.pdf
- System requirements :Adobe Acrobat Reader to access files in a PDF format
These procedures provide guidance to NSW Maritime staff and the wider community regarding the determination of various aspects of NSW Maritime?s domestic leasing arrangements. They apply to residential leases (including boat sheds, jetties, private marinas and reclaimed land) associated with a private residence and used for a private non-commercial purpose. Principally these procedures clarify the area covered by the Lease and the area over which NSW Maritime will charge rent. Normally the lease and rental areas are the same however there are specific exceptions which are explained in this document. They also clarify a number of miscellaneous aspects of domestic leasing which are not covered by any other similar documents.
- Title from title screen (viewed on 28th July 2008).
- Selected for archiving
- Other authors/contributors:
- NSW Maritime Authority
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2058 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- New South Wales : containing statistical and other information from government sources, and useful counsels to emigrants
- A statistical, historical, and political description of the colony of New South Wales, and its dependent settlements in Van Diemen's Land ... [microform]
- [Symposium on Lake George : summaries of addresses
- New South Wales [manuscript] its present state and future prospects : being a statement, with documentary evidence, submitted in support of petitions to His Majesty and Parliament, 1837
- Handbook for New South Wales / prepared for the members of the Australian and New Zealand Association for the Advancement of Science on the occasion of its meeting held in Sydney, August, 1932