The health effects of unflued gas heater use in Australia
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- [Canberra] : Dept. of Health and Ageing, 2007
- ix, 72 p. ; 30 cm.
- At head of title: enHealth.
- "July 2007".
- "Steering Group, comprising the following people, for guiding the development of this document: Michael Staff ... [et al.]."--P. vi.
- "February 2007"--Cover.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 65-72)
- Also available in an electronic version via the Internet. Address as at 17 Dec. 2008: http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ohp-enhealth-unflued-gas-heater-cnt.htm
- Gas -- Heating and cooking -- Australia
- Indoor air pollution -- Australia
- Air quality -- Australia -- Measurement
- Gases -- D.001.362
- Heating -- PUB.030.015.030
- Air Pollutants -- D.005.284.101
- Adverse Effects -- PUB.060.008 -- C.023.050
- Policy Development -- MAN.056.050
- Australia (geographic subheading)
- Australia (country of publication)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Commonwealth of Australia 2007.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2057 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Impact of climate change on urban planning, transport and pollution, Australia / Department of the Arts, Sport, the Environment and Territories
- Motor vehicle pollution in Australia : report on the National In-Service Vehicle Emissions Study / prepared by the Federal Office of Road Safety
- Life cycle assessment of greenhouse gas emissions from domestic woodheating : greenhouse gas emissions from firewood production systems / prepared for the Australian Greenhouse Office and Environment Australia by CSIRO Forestry and Forest products ; authors Keryn Paul ... [et.al.]
- Fuel for life : household energy and health / [Eva Rehfuess]
- Review of health costs of road vehicle emissions / report prepared by Leonie Segal