- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- [Yangon : s.n.]
- v. : ill. ; 39 cm.
Variety journal with local news, business news, entertainment news, short interviews and articles on Buddhism, health, society and writers' views on various topics. Contains photographs; most contents in black and white.
- Description based on: 1st issue in Nov. (2008).
- Also available online. Address as at [17/10/19]: http://www.free4readers.com/v2/Popular
- Text in Burmese; title in English.
- Also Titled:
- Popular Journal Myanmar
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Burma, a socialist nation of Southeast Asia / David I. Steinberg
- A description of the Burmese empire, compiled chiefly from Burmese documents by Father Sangermano. Translated from his manuscript by William Tandy. With a preface and note by John Jardine
- Thūʺchanʻʺ thvelā praññ Mranʻmā mha / Muiʺ Myaṅʻʹ Moṅʻ
- A Burmese enchantment / by C.M. Enriquez (Theophilus)
- Fiftieth anniversary publications / Burma Research Society