Feet, cars, trucks and trains / Fernando Villalon
- Bib ID:
- Villalon, Fernando, 1952-
- [Sunnybank Hills LPO, Qld.] : BookPal, c2008
- 315 p. : ill., ports. ; 21 cm.
- "Just a dream and very little money..."--Cover.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Redefining the European Union : eastward enlargement / Heather Grabbe
- America : being the latest and most accurate description of the New World ... / by John Ogilby
- East Coast South America series
- Impressions of South America. RIIA/8/1726 / Professor R. A. Humphreys O. B. E., Ph. D
- A voyage to South-America [electronic resource] : describing at large the Spanish cities, towns, provinces, &c. on that extensive continent, the genius, customs, manners, and trade of the inhabitants; together with the natural history of the country, and an account of their gold and silver mines. Undertaken by command of His Majesty the King of Spain, By Don George Juan, and Don Antonio de Ulloa, both Captains of the Spanish Navy, Members of the Royal Societies of London and Berlin, and corresponding members of the Royal Academy at Paris. Translated from the original Spanish. Illustrated with copper-plates