Ohio Negroes in the Civil War
- Bib ID:
- Wesley, Charles H. (Charles Harris), 1891-1987
- [Columbus] : Ohio State University Press for the Ohio Historical Society 
- 46 p.
- Publications of the Ohio Civil War Centennial Commission ; no. 6.
- Includes bibliography.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2057 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The struggle for political equality / [Charles V. Hamilton]
- The Mashona (the indigenous natives of S. Rhodesia)
- African-American political leaders / Charles W. Carey, Jr
- Neglected history : essays in Negro history by a college president / Charles H. Wesley
- Five Black scholars : an analysis of family life, education, and career / Charles V. Willie