Rai tāvanʻ myāʺ nhaṅʻʹ sakʻ chuiṅʻ so upade reʺ rā ʾaphrā phrā / Ūʺ Ba Kruiṅʻ
- Bib ID:
- Ba Kruiṅʻ, Ūʺ
- Yangon : Sallāvatī Cāpe, 2004
- 454 p. ; 24 cm.
- Burmese collection law
Laws relating to various duties of police officers in Myanmar.
- Full contents:
- Part A. Sections and offences extracted from the Penal Code
- Part B. Offences extracted from special and miscellaneous laws
- Part C. Extracts from the Criminal Procedure Code
- Part D. Extracts from the People's Police Force (now Myanmar Police Force) Maintenance of Discipline Law and its rules
- Part E. What to know about the Evidence Act (article)
- Part F. Miscellaneous matters of note
- Translated title: Police duties and various relevant legal issues
- Author/compiler: U Bha Kyaing/ U Bha Kyine/ U Ba Kyaing/ U Ba Kyine, BA, BL; retired director, Office of the Attorney General of Myanmar
- In Burmese.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.