From the mouths of ancestors / edited by K.A. McElhanon
- Bib ID:
- Ukarumpa, Papua New Guinea : Summer Institute of Linguistics, 1982
- 220 p. : ill., map. ; 21 cm.
- In English, translated from Safeyoka, Au, Awiyaana, Barai, Boikin, Terei, Bukiyip, Dobu, Iatmul, Kamano, Kwoma, Ömie, Muyuw, Patep, Rawa, Salt-Yui, Selepet, Timbe, Tinputz. Local words for plant and animal names are used throughout
- Other authors/contributors:
- McElhanon, K. A
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Papua New Guinea [microform] / [Department of External Territories]
- Prospects for settlement in northeastern New Guinea / by Robert G. Bowman
- Territory of Papua New Guinea : press clippings from Australian newspapers 1973 [microform]
- Frame work for the future; selected statements on Papua and New Guinea during 1968
- Papua New Guinea in miniature / [Office of Information]