Macquarie PEN anthology of Australian literature / general editor, Nicolas Jose
- Bib ID:
- Crows Nest, N.S.W. : Allen & Unwin, 2009
- xxxviii, 1464 p. ; 24 cm.
A landmark anthology of Australian literary writing across all genres from over two centuries, this is an authoritative collection more than six years in the making, providing a window into Australian culture.
- Includes index.
- At foot of title page: Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia; Sydney PEN.
- Bibliography: p.  - 1464.
- Australian literature -- Literary collections
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Les arbres et arbrisseaux d'Europe et leurs insectes / par J. Macquart
- Exploring the geology of shelf seas / R. McQuillin, D.A. Ardus
- A geographical survey of Africa: its rivers, lakes, mountains, productions, states, populations, &c. with a map of an entirely new construction, to which is prefixed a letter to Lord John Russell regarding the slave trade and the improvement of Africa, by James M'Queen
- One step ahead : on the field and in the boardroom / Rod Macqueen with Kevin Hitchcock
- "Saved any lives today?" : a history of St John Ambulance in Alice Springs, NT / by Pat McQuillen