The solution of real instances of the timetabling problem / Tim B. Cooper & Jeffrey H. Kingston
- Bib ID:
- Cooper, Tim B. (Tim Brabin)
- Sydney : Basser Dept of Computer Science, University of Sydney, 1992?
- 14 p. ; 21 cm.
- Technical report (University of Sydney. Basser Department of Computer Science) 445
- Fax 27.8.92.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 13-14)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Kingston, Jeffrey H. (Jeffrey Howard)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Great central route [microform] : map and time table of Michigan and Great Western Railways and connections via Niagara Falls Suspension Bridge
- P.A.A. Pan American World Airways System time table. February 1-29, 1956
- Jikokuhyo daikenkyu
- Grangers' pic-nic and excursion of Port Stanley via Grand Trunk Railway, Tuesday, June 10th, 1884 [microform] : the Grangers of London Division no. 1
- Grand Trunk Railway of Canada, Southern Division, no. 15, time tables, no. 15, and special instructions for the exclusive use and guidance of employes [microform] : previous time tables to be destroyed, to take effect on Monday, 28th June, 1886, at 12:01 a.m