Hanamurasaki omokage genji [picture]
- Bib ID:
- Edo : Tsujiokaya ; Ansei 4 
- 江戸 : 辻岡屋 ; 安政4 
- 3 prints on hōsho paper : woodblock, col. 37 x 25 cm (block) each.
Japanese print shows seven people in kimonos in a room with traditional furniture. Outside the widely open window, there is a view of water with many boats with torches. One child in the room carries a lantern and a table lamp is also placed.
- Title from item.
- Colour woodblock oban triptych print.
- Signature: Kōchōrō Kunisada ga.
- Woodblock prints.
- Related Records:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The noble convert [microform] : a sermon preached at Bridgeport, May 28, 1809 ... / by Elijah Waterman
- An examination of the leading principle of the new system of morals [electronic resource], as that principle is stated and applied in Mr. Godwin's Enquiry concerning political justice, in a letter to a friend
- The noble convert [electronic resource] : a sermon preached at Bridgeport, May 28, 1809 ... / by Elijah Waterman
- Ten short sermons on the most important subjects [microform]
- Tōkaidō Gojūsantsugi no uchi [picture] Hiratsuka