Fire management strategy : Mungo National Park
- Bib ID:
- [Sydney South, N.S.W.] : Dept. of Environment and Conservation, 2006
- 36 p. : col. maps ; 30 cm. + 1 folded insert (79cm. x 56cm.)
- At foot of title: NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, Far West Region.
- "May, 2006".
- "DECC 2008/599"--T.p. verso.
- Folded insert in back pocket includes 7 col. maps.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 36).
- Natural areas -- New South Wales -- Willandra Lakes Region -- Management
- National parks and reserves -- New South Wales -- Willandra Lakes Region -- Management
- Fire management -- New South Wales -- Willandra Lakes Region
- Forest fires -- New South Wales -- Willandra Lakes Region -- Prevention
- Mungo National Park (N.S.W.) -- Management
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Mungo National Park : fire management strategy
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2056 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Rabbit, kangaroo and goat populations on the Willandra World Heritage Region western New South Wales : distribution, abundance and management needs / by T.J. Fatchen & D.H. Fatchen ; prepared for N.S.W. Department of Environment & Planning
- Willandra Lakes world heritage area archaeological resource study : prepared for the NSW Department of Environment and Planning, Sydney and the Western Lands Commission of NSW, Sydney / P.M. Clark
- The National Estate in 1981, June 1981 / Australian Heritage Commission report
- Willandra Lakes world heritage region : regional environmental study (draft for review)
- Willandra [cartographic material] / by the Central Mapping Authority and the Western Lands Commission, N.S.W., from source material supplied by the division of National Mapping, Canberra