Collecting the 20th century / Adrian Franklin
- Bib ID:
- Franklin, Adrian
- Sydney : New South, 2010
- 232 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
In this lavishly illustrated book, Adrian Franklin, TV presenter, writer and serious collector, takes a decade-by-decade approach to exploring the twentieth century the architecture, fashion, design and everyday material culture.
- Includes index.
- "In association with Powerhouse Museum".
- Library's copies signed and inscribed by Professor Adrian Franklin, 23 November 2012.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Powerhouse Museum
- Also Titled:
- Collecting the twentieth century
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Passion and profit : towards an anthropology of collecting / Paul van der Grijp
- La passion de l'art primitif : enquête sur les collectionneurs / Brigitte Derlon et Monique Jeudy-Ballini
- Stardust collectors journal. Vol. 5, no. 2, Spring 1966 / edited by Jimmy James
- Tao qing bai you pu / (Qing) Wang Zebo zhuan
- The book of Canadian antiques / edited by Donald Blake Webster