The Norwood Parade precinct mapguide [cartographic material] : a comprehensive guide to the Parade, Norwood, South Australia
- Bib ID:
- Mapguide Publications
- 1st ed. (June 1999).
- Scale not given (E 138°38'/S 34°55')
- [Adelaide, S. Aust.] : Mapguide Publications, c1999
- 1 map : col. ; 10 x 59 cm., on sheet 42 x 60 cm., folded to 21 x 10 cm.
- Aerial view of the Norwood Parade precinct.
- Panel title.
- Includes advertisements, and business index, text & col. ill. on verso.
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Northeast Busway Project and River Torrens Committee
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2049 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Parade, Adelaide, South Australia, 1981 [transparency] / Andrew Crocker
- [Biographical cuttings on Douglas Norwood, noted under Blake Prize, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Alister Norwood, businessman, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Malcolm Norwood, racing driver, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Joan Norwood, diplomat, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]