Ecology and management of Canada thistle (Cirsium arvense (L.) Scop.) [electronic resource] / by Jim Jacobs, Joanna Sciegienka, Fabian Menalled
- Bib ID:
- Jacobs, Jim
- Online Access:
- [Bozeman, Mt.] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service, 
- 11 p. : digital, PDF file.
- Invasive species technical note ; no. MT-5.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NRCS Montana Office web site. Address as of 4/14/09: ftp://ftp-fc.sc.egov.usda.gov/MT/www/technical/invasive/Invasive%5FSpecies%5FTech%5FNote%5FMT5.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 14, 2009).
- "September 2006."
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 11).
- Other authors/contributors:
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- A 57.91:MT-5
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- From wilderness to statehood; a history of Montana, 1805-1900. Foreword by A. L. Strand; edited by Merrill G. Burlingame. Pen sketches by Betty G. Ryan
- Laws and resolutions of the State of Montana
- Evaluation of restoration methods to minimize Canada thistle (Cirsium arvense) infestation [electronic resource] / by Diane L. Larson ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Garnet periodotites from Williams kimberlites, north-central Montana, USA [microform] / by B.C. Hearn, Jr., and E.S. McGee ; United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey
- Environmental pollution in Montana