Annual report FY ... [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Type "USAID/Burma annual report" in title box
- [Washington, D.C. : U.S. Agency for International Development]
- 3 v. : digital, PDF file.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USAID Documents web site. Address as of 4/21/09: http://dec.usaid.gov/index.cfm?p=search.sqlSearch&CFID=9579401&CFTOKEN=94958250 ; current access via PURL.
- Issue for 2004 not available.
- Description based on: 2002; title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 21, 2009).
- Latest issue consulted: 2005.
- Life Dates:
- Began with 2002; ceased with 2005
- Also Titled:
- Annual report <2005>
- Available From:
- Information Center, U.S. Agency for International Development, Ronald Reagan Building, Washington, D.C. 20523-1000
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- ID 1.27:B 92/
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Burma, a socialist nation of Southeast Asia / David I. Steinberg
- A description of the Burmese empire, compiled chiefly from Burmese documents by Father Sangermano. Translated from his manuscript by William Tandy. With a preface and note by John Jardine
- Thūʺchanʻʺ thvelā praññ Mranʻmā mha / Muiʺ Myaṅʻʹ Moṅʻ
- A Burmese enchantment / by C.M. Enriquez (Theophilus)
- Fiftieth anniversary publications / Burma Research Society