[Papers of Sir Ernest and Lady Scott], [1906-1955] [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Scott, Ernest, 1868-1939
- Related Online Resources:
- Finding aid available at National Library of Australia
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference. Not for loan.
- 75 cm.
The collection consists of letters to both the Scotts, newspaper cuttings, handwritten drafts of lectures and articles, journals and other printed items containing articles by Sir Ernest, photographs, and books. The letters include many from Lord and Lady Novar, and a large group from Sir Ernest to his wife. In addition, there are notes, lectures and articles by both Scotts, and a collection of photographs relating to the Dyason family of Bendigo.
Sir Ernest Scott, historian and writer. Lady Emily (Emily Dyason) pianist, teacher and accompanist
- Manuscript reference no.: NLA MS 703.
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Scott, Emily, Lady, 1882-1957
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.