Ionizing radiation fact book [electronic resource] / United States Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Air and Radiation, Office of Radiation and Indoor Air
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Air and Radiation, Office of Radiation and Indoor Air, 
-  p. : digital, PDF file.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the EPA web site. Address as of 5/20/09: http://www.epa.gov/radiation/docs/402-f-06-061.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on January 2, 2009).
- "March 2007."
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 17).
- Other authors/contributors:
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- EP 4.2:IO 6
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2077 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Radiation risks and realities [electronic resource] : understanding radiation in your life, your world
- Ionising radiation
- Radiation protection in the medical applications of ionizing radiation / Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
- Protection against ionising radiation / Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
- Office of Radiation Programs : program statement / U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Radiation Programs