Membrane filtration guidance manual [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Water, 
-  p. : digital, PDF file.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the EPA web site. Address as of 5/11/09: http://www.epa.gov/ogwdw/disinfection/lt2/pdfs/guide%5Flt2%5Fmembranefiltration%5Ffinal.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 11, 2009).
- "November 2005."
- "EPA 815-R-06-009."
- Other authors/contributors:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Water
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- EP 2.8:M 51
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2075 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Operator's, unit, and direct support maintenance manual [microform] : tactical water distribution equipment system (TWDS) set 10-mile segment, models 06749-0183-81, 110-00-0000, 919, and 10, NSN 4320-01-122-3547, NSN 4320-01-168-0591, NSN 4320-01-168-0590, NSN 4320-01-221-6006
- Hand receipt covering contents of components of end item (COEI), basic issue items (BII), and additional authorization list (AAL) for water quality analysis set, preventive medicine, NSN 6630-00-140-7826, water quality analysis set, engineer, NSN 6630-00-140-7820 [microform]
- Handbook for developing watershed plans to restore and protect our waters [electronic resource]
- Wastewater primer [electronic resource]
- Forecasting municipal and industrial water use [microform] : a handbook of methods / by John J. Boland ... [et al.]