Frank Johnston interviewed by Barbara Perry [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Johnston, Frank H. (Frank Henry), 1910-1989, interviewee
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research, personal copies and public use.
- 3 sound cassettes (ca. 191 min.)
- Recorded on August 5, 1984.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-195887842
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Uncorrected transcript (typescript, 71 leaves) available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Perry, Barbara, interviewer
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2054 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Frank Callaway interviewed by Ken Russell Henderson in Hemisphere Magazine collection [sound recording]
- Frank Pagel interviewed by Mark Schuster in the Mark Schuster and Maria Zann folklore collection
- Frank Slavin interviewed by Garry Sturgess for the Garry Sturgess collection
- Frank Chulung interviewed by Elaine Rabbitt [sound recording]
- Frank Power speaking about Frank Murphy in the Mel Pratt collection