Single-leaf insulated masonry : single and two storey design guide
- Bib ID:
- [Stoke-on-Trent] : British Ceramic Research Association, 1983
- 45 p. : ill. (some col.), 1 map, plans ; 30 cm.
- Special publication (British Ceramic Research Association) ; no. 106.
- Cover title.
- Appendix in pocket attached to inside back cover.
- Bibliography: p. 44-45.
- Other authors/contributors:
- British Ceramic Research Association
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2053 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Standard specification for single leaf block construction, single storey, northern / State Housing Commission of Western Australia
- Standard specification for masonry veneer and framed construction single storey northern / State Housing Commission of Western Australia
- Standard specification for masonry construction single storey, southern / State Housing Commission of Western Australia
- Results of the first trial single entry development at Ellalong Colliery / by D. Wallman
- Standard specification for masonry construction, single storey, southern, February 1982 / State Housing Commission of Western Australia