Burma's armed forces : looking down the barrel / Andrew Selth
- Bib ID:
- Selth, Andrew, 1951-
- Online Version:
- [Brisbane ] : Griffith Asia Institute, Griffith University, 
- iii, 32 p. ; 30 cm.
- Regional outlook (Griffith Asia Institute) ; no. 21, 2009.
- Bibliography: p. 25-32.
- Also available in an electronic version via the Internet. Address as at 3/08/09: http://www.griffith.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/148350/Selth-Regional-Outlook-Paper-21.pdf
- Other authors/contributors:
- Griffith Asia Institute
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Burma, a socialist nation of Southeast Asia / David I. Steinberg
- Fiftieth anniversary publications / Burma Research Society
- A description of the Burmese empire, compiled chiefly from Burmese documents by Father Sangermano. Translated from his manuscript by William Tandy. With a preface and note by John Jardine
- Thūʺchanʻʺ thvelā praññ Mranʻmā mha / Muiʺ Myaṅʻʹ Moṅʻ
- A Burmese enchantment / by C.M. Enriquez (Theophilus)