Knapp's annual of the East
- Bib ID:
- London : Knapp's annual of the East
- v. : ill. ; 35 cm.
- '"The world's foremost annual publication" dealing with travel, trade, industry, and adventure in the Near and Middle East, India, Burma, Ceylon, Malaya, Siam, Dutch East Indies, and the Far East.'
- Description based on: Vol. 4 (1938)
- Previous issue (under title 'Annual of the east') was vol. 3 published in 1935. Delay in publishing vol. 4 caused by death of H.F. Knapp, Chief Editor and Compiler. (Editorial, vol. 4)
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 4 (1938)-
- Former Title:
- Annual of the east
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.