Pirates / John Matthews
- Bib ID:
- Matthews, John
- Crows Nest, N.S.W. : Allen & Unwin, 2009
-  p. : col. ill. ; 23 x 27 cm.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Seek and find pirate / writer, Lisa Regan ; illustrator, Helen Prole
- La piraterie sur l'Atlantique au XVIIIe siecle / par Leon Vignols
- A general and true history of the lives and actions of the most famous highwaymen, murderers, street-robbers, &c. [electronic resource] : To which is added, a genuine account of the voyages and plunders of the most noted pirates. Interspersed with several remarkable tryals of the most notorious malefactors, at the Sessions-House in the Old Baily, London. Adorn'd with the effigies, and other material transactions of the most remarkable offenders, engraved on copper-plates. By Capt. Charles Johnson
- Pirates : myths and realities / by Robert C. Ritchie
- Los adventureros de los siete maros