The Journal of humanistic education and development
- Bib ID:
- [Falls Church, Va. : Association for Humanistic Education and Development, c1982-
- v. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Title from cover.
- Official publication of: the Association for Humanistic Education and Development, a division of the American Personnel and Guidance Association.
- Cited In:
- Current index to journals in education
- Psychological abstracts 1982-
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 21, no. 1 (Sept. 1982)-v.37,no.3 (Mar.1999)
- Later Title:
- Journal of humanistic counseling, education and development
- Former Title:
- Humanist educator 0362-9783
- Other authors/contributors:
- Association for Humanistic Education and Development (U.S.)
- Available From:
- American Personnel and Guidance Association, Two Skyline Place, 5203 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, Va. 22041
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.