Lord Denman laying the foundation stone, Canberra, 12 March 1913 [picture] / Howard & Shearer
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. PIC Cold Store Smalls Folder 3 # PIC/13614 copy
- 1 negative : b&w ; 10 x 12.5 cm.
- Title devised by cataloguer based on information on compactus card.
- Inscriptions: "99 Canberra- Lord Denman laying Foundation Stone 12.3.13"--Printed on the bottom of image. "Mr. F.P. Young, Clerk of works F.C.T. who supervised the construction og the stone is on the left"--Printed on compactus card.
- This is a copy made by the National Library of Australia from an original in private ownership.
- PIC Cold Store Smalls Folder 3 # PIC/13614 copy Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-137972969
- Denman, Thomas Denman, Baron, 1874-1954 -- Photographs
- O'Malley, King, 1858-1953 -- Photographs
- Fisher, Andrew, 1862-1928 -- Photographs
- Prime ministers -- Australia -- Photographs
- Politicians -- Australia -- Photographs
- Naming ceremonies -- Australian Capital Territory -- Canberra -- Photographs
- Canberra (A.C.T) -- Photographs
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- [Lord Denman, Governor-General of Australia, and members of the official party standing by the foundation stone, Naming of Canberra ceremony, 12 March 1913] [picture] / [Frank H. Boland]
- Two horses and a foal, at a Denman horse stud, New South Wales / H. Cazneaux
- [Crowd scene at the Naming of Canberra ceremony attended by the Governor-General, Lord Denman, and a parade of cadets from the Royal Military College, Duntroon, 12 March 1913] [picture] / [Frank H. Boland]
- Polo ponies at Pickering Station, Denman, New South Wales / Harold Cazneaux
- Lord and Lady Denman greeting guests at the Canberra naming ceremony, 12 March 1913, 1 [picture]