The Sydney gazette, and New South Wales advertiser [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Sydney : G. Howe, 1803-1842
- 40 v. ; 32 cm.
- Australian newspapers.
- Numbering Note:
- Publication suspended Aug. 30, 1807-May 15, 1808.
- Publisher varies.
- 1827- : 57 cm.
- "Thus we hope to prosper".
- "The first Australian newspaper" - Ferguson.
- Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
- Also available in print and on microfilm.
- Electronic reproduction. Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 5, 1803)-v. 40, no. 4503 (Oct. 20, 1842). Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009 (Australian newspapers). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 5, 1803)-v. 40, no. 4503 (Oct. 20, 1842)
- Australia New South Wales Sydney.
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.