Evaluation of restoration methods to minimize Canada thistle (Cirsium arvense) infestation [electronic resource] / by Diane L. Larson ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Bib ID:
- Larson, Diane L
- Online Access:
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 2009
- 1 online resource (iv, 48 p.)
- U.S. Geological Survey open-file report ; 2009-1130.
- Title from title screen (USGS, viewed on Aug. 7, 2009).
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 23).
- Other authors/contributors:
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- I 19.76:2009-1130
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Ecology and management of Canada thistle (Cirsium arvense (L.) Scop.) [electronic resource] / by Jim Jacobs, Joanna Sciegienka, Fabian Menalled
- [Biographical cuttings on Thistle Yolette Stead, author, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Thistle Yolette Harris, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- Perilous situation of 'Thistle' steamer in a gale at Sydney, N.S.W. [picture]
- [South Australia] 1:50 000 topographic series. 6128-III, 6127-IV, Thistle [cartographic material] / Department of Lands