Henty [cartographic material]
- Bib ID:
- Tasmania. Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment
- Ed. 2, 2009.
- Scale 1:25,000 ; Universal transverse Mercator proj. (E 145°12'--E 145°18'/S 42°00'--S 42°10').
- Hobart : TASMAP publication by the Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment, 2009
- 1 map : col. ; 81 x 42 cm., on sheet 93 x 50 cm., folded to 25 x 11 cm.
- Tasmania 1:25,000 series ; 3533.
- Topographic map with relief shown by contours and spot heights. Includes cadastral information and mean temperature & rainfall charts.
- "Information content of this map has been determined from ... aerial photography taken in Jan 2008, the Land Information System Tasmania (LIST) as at Jun 2009 ..."
- Includes index to adjoining sheets.
- Time Coverage:
- Topographic maps.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2059 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Henty [cartographic material] / Mapping Division, Lands Department, Hobart
- Henty (Strahan B) [cartographic material]
- Henty wine region [cartographic material] : touring guide for lovers of fine wine : South west Victoria / Victorian Wineries Tourism Council
- Village of Henty and adjoining lands [cartographic material] : Parish - Henty, County - Hume, Land District - Albury, Shire - Culcairn / printed & published by Dept. of Lands Sydney
- Sporting duck shooters walking in swamp near Henty, New South Wales, 1952 [picture] / Jeff Carter