Middy Malone's magazine
- Bib ID:
- Sydney : Fatty Finn Publications, -[1950?]
- 25 volumes : chiefly illustrations ; 27 cm
- Australian Comics Collection (Specific issues).
- John Ryan Comic Collection (specific issues).
- McGee Comics Collection (Specific issues).
"...Nicholls was encouraged to introduce a new title, Middy Malone's Magazine, early in 1947. This comic allowed Nicholls to reprint his Middy Malone stories which had previously only been seen in book form ... Middy Malone's Magazine opened up opportunities for the younger artists" -- Ryan, John. Panel by panel. Stanmore, N.S.W. : Cassell Australia, 1979. Page 180.
- Cover title.
- Includes strips by Australian comic artists including Syd Nicholls, John Parkinson, Len Lawson, Monty Wedd, Larry Horak, Les Such, and Keith Chatto.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2.
- Cited In:
- Muir, M. A bibliography of Australian children's books
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1-vol. 3, no. 3
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.