Evidence / Law Commission
- Bib ID:
- New Zealand. Law Commission
- Wellington, N.Z. : Law Commission, 1999
- 3 v. ; 24 cm.
- 1877187364 (set)
- 1877187348 (volume 1)
- 1877187356 (volume 2)
- 1877187313 (volume 3)
- New Zealand. Law Commission. Report ; 55
- Miscellaneous paper (New Zealand. Law Commission) ; 13.
- Full contents:
- v.1. Report 55 - reform of the law
- v.2. Report 55 - evidence code and commentary
- v.3. Miscellaneous paper 13 - total recall? the reliability of witness testimony.
- President of the Commission: Justice Baragwanath.
- "August 1999."
- "NZLC R54 and NZLC MP13".
- "Also published as Parliamentary Paper E 31AP"
- Includes bibliography and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.