Rare Natural Animal Fibres Five-year Research and Development Plan 2009-2014 / Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Access electronic version
- Barton, A.C.T. : Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation, 2009
- vi, 23 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- RIRDC publication ; no. 09/129.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader to read pdf file.
- "August 2009".
- "RIRDC shaping the future"--Cover.
- Also available online. On 15 October 2009 freely available from the RIRDC website at: https://rirdc.infoservices.com.au/downloads/09-129.pdf
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Rare Natural Animal Fibres Research and Development Plan 2009-14
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2059 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Rare natural animal fibres : RIRDC completed projects in 1999-2000 and research in progress as at June 2000 / Rural Industries Research & Development Corporation
- R&D plan for the RIRDC rare natural animal fibres program 2003-2008 : a report for the Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation / Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation
- Australian cashmere : attributes and processing : a report for the Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation / by B.A. McGregor
- Making cashmere attractive to investors : a report for the Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation / by S.J. Chaffey & B.A. McGregor
- Rare natural animal fibres : RIRDC completed projects in 2002-2003 and research in progress as at June 2003 : RIRDC Sub-Program 2.6 / Rural Industries Research & Development Corporation