Australian succession law / David Haines QC, Leonie Englefield, Madeleine Guille
- Bib ID:
- Haines, David M. (David Malcolm), 1944-
- Online Version:
- Publisher's home page
- Pyrmont, N.S.W. : Thomson Legal & Regulatory Limited trading as Lawbook Co., 2009-
- 3 v. ; 25 cm.
- Full contents:
- V. 1 Commentary
- v. 2 & 3
- Cover title.
- Includes index.
- Also available in an electronic version via the Internet at the publisher's home page: http://services.thomson.com.au/default.asp
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Drafting special disability trusts / Allan Swan
- Can you put your trust in wills? : papers presented at a seminar on can you put your trust in wills?, held on Thursday 23 August, 1990 at the Perth International Hotel, Perth, Western Australia
- Revenue and other implications of wills, trusts and administration of estates / R.F. Snow, B.I. Caulfield
- Wills and trusts : changes in our lifetime!! / S. McNab
- Trusts handbook [kit]