Workshop on developing inventories of greenhouse gas emissions for Australia / edited by John A. Taylor
- Bib ID:
- Canberra : Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Australian National University, 1991
- vii, 77 p. : ill., maps ; 30 cm.
- Cover title: Proceedings of a workshop on developing inventories of greenhouse gas emissions for Australia.
- "Sponsored by the Dept. of the Arts, Sport, the Environment, Tourism and Territories" - cover.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Proceedings of a workshop on developing inventories of greenhouse gas emissions for Australia
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Workshop on greenhouse gas sinks in Australia / edited by John A. Taylor
- Measurement of the fluxes and isotopic composition of methane emissions / D.J. Williams et al
- Dead heat : the race against the greenhouse effect / Michael Oppenheimer, Robert H. Boyle
- Climate and energy : the feasibility of controlling COb2s emissions / edited by P.A. Okken, R.J. Swart, and S. Zwerver
- A tradable emissions permit scheme / Mike Hinchy, Sally Thorpe, Brian S. Fisher