Tarāʺreʺ gyānayʻ = Judicial journal
- Bib ID:
- Ranʻ kunʻ : [Supreme Court of Myanmar], 1998-
- v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Professional journal of judicial affairs, published by the Supreme Court of Myanmar, contains articles on activities of the court, jurisprudence and other matters concerning the justice system in Myanmar.
- Description based on: [vol. 1, no. 1, Aug. (1998)].
- Text in Burmese and some English.
- U Shein Than collection (up to 2008), acquired Jan. 2010.
- Published irregularly.
- Also Titled:
- Judicial journal
- Judicial journal Myanmar
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Burma, a socialist nation of Southeast Asia / David I. Steinberg
- A description of the Burmese empire, compiled chiefly from Burmese documents by Father Sangermano. Translated from his manuscript by William Tandy. With a preface and note by John Jardine
- Thūʺchanʻʺ thvelā praññ Mranʻmā mha / Muiʺ Myaṅʻʹ Moṅʻ
- A Burmese enchantment / by C.M. Enriquez (Theophilus)
- Fiftieth anniversary publications / Burma Research Society