Plan of Salangor, and of the coast of Malaya, from Point Caran to Parcelar Hill, including the Straits of Colong [cartographic material] / by Mons. d'Après de Mannevillette, corrected and improved from an English draught
- Bib ID:
- Après de Mannevillette, Jean-Baptiste-Nicolas-Denis d', 1707-1780
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item.
- London : Printed for Rob. Laurie & Js. Whittle, March 1st 1796
- 1 map ; 57.5 x 32.0 cm.
- Nautical chart of Salangor and of the coast of Malaya from Point Caran to Parcelar Hill including the Straits of Colong banks. Relief shown pictorially, and by soundings.
- From: The country trade East-India pilot, for the navigation of the East-Indies and oriental seas, within the limits of the East-India Company : extending from the Cape of Good Hope to China, New Holland and New Zeeland, with the Red Sea, Gulf of Persia, Bay of Bengal and China Seas / chiefly composed from actual surveys ... and from the Neptune oriental by M. d'Apres de Mannevillette. London : Robert Laurie & James Whittle, 1799.
- Plate number may differ to digitised version.
- Includes two coastal profile views, and sailing instructions for the Straits of Colong.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-373090696
- Cited In:
- Phillips 4069
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Robert Laurie and James Whittle
- Related Records:
This belongs to the The country trade East-India pilot, for the navigation of the East-Indies and oriental seas, within the limits of the East-India Company.
This collection contains 97 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Abridgment of the Debates of Congress from 1789 to 1856 : from Gales and Seaton's Annals of Congress; from their register of debates; and from the official recorded debates, by John C. Rives
- From the caves and jungles of Hindostan / translated from the Russian of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky
- From the heart : stories from descendants of Robert and Catherine Cook
- Songs from The lady of the lake and Marmion [music] / [from] the writings of Walter Scott
- A general view of the arguments for the unity of God; and against the divinity and pre-existence of Christ, from reason, from the scriptures, and from history [electronic resource]