Mandated Territory of New Guinea [cartographic material] : native food crops
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Scale [ca. 1:1,900,800] (E 140°00'--E 160°00'/S 0°00'--S 10°00').
- [S.l. : s.n., 194-?]
- 1 map ; 69 x 97 cm., on sheet 73 x 103 cm.
- E.W.P. Chinnery map collection.
- Map of Papua New Guinea showing native food crops grown, including sago, yams, taro, sweet potato, sugar cane, banana, swamp taro, tobacco, beans and coconuts.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-1167219132
- Time Coverage:
- Also Titled:
- Native food crops
- Related Records:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 70 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- E.W.P. Chinnery map collection
- [Sketch map of British New Guinea] [cartographic material]
- Territory of Papua and New Guinea [cartographic material] / compiled and drawn for the Department of Territories by Division of National Mapping, Department of National Development, Canberra, A.C.T
- Aitape patrol no 2/28/29 [cartographic material] / conducted by J.R. Rigby P.O
- Skizze des östilichen teiles von Kaiser-Wilhelmsland, aus dem gedāchtmis [cartographic material] / entworfen von Hptm. Detzner