Aboriginal spirituality : Aboriginal philosophy, the basis of Aboriginal social and emotional wellbeing / Vicki Grieves
- Bib ID:
- Grieves, Vicki
- Online Version:
- Casuarina, N.T. : Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health, 2009
- vi, 70 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Discussion paper series (Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health) ; no. 9.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader to read pdf file.
- Full contents:
- Prefaces and acknowledgments
- What is Aboriginal spirituality?
- Cultural expressions of spirituality
- What does Aboriginal spirituality offer contemporary Australian society?
- What is Aboriginal wellbeing?
- Working with Aboriginal people: a starting point for thinking about difference
- Contemporary approaches to Aboriginal health and social and emotional wellbeing
- Aboriginal social and emotional wellbeing - ways forward
- CRCAH Discussion paper series.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 53-66)
- Also available in an electronic version via the Internet. Address as at 26 February 2010: http://www.crcah.org.au/publications/downloads/DP9-Aboriginal-Spirituality.pdf
- Other authors/contributors:
- Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health (Australia)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Discussion paper series / Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health
- Spirituality and Aboriginal people's social and emotional wellbeing : a review / Nerelle Poroch ... [et al.]
- Living on the edge : social and emotional wellbeing and risk and protective factors for serious psychological distress among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people / Kerrie Kelly ... [et. al.] on behalf of the Australian Indigenous Psychologists Association
- Aboriginal holistic health : a critical review / Mark Lock
- Research dancing : reflections on the relationships between university-based researchers and community-based researchers at Gurriny Yealamucka Health Services Aboriginal Corportion, Yarrabah / Kevin Mayo, Komla Tsey and the Empowerment Research Team