Mranʻmā nuiṅʻṅaṃ rājasatʻkriʺ = Myanmar penal code
- Bib ID:
- Yangon : [s.n.], 1974
- 362 p. ; 24 cm.
- Burmese collection law
The main criminal law of Myanmar (Burma), amended to 1974, adapted from the Indian Penal Code.
- Full contents:
- 1. Introduction
- 2. General explanations
- 3. Of punishments
- 4. General exceptions
- 5. Of abetment
- 5A. Criminal conspiracy
- 6. Of offences against the state
- 6A. Offences relating to certain provisions contained in the Constitution and Acts of the Parliament
- 6B. Libel against foreign powers
- 7. Of offences relating to the army, navy and air force
- 8. Of offences against the public tranquility
- 9. Of offences by or relating to public servants
- 9A. Of offences relating to elections
- 10. Of contempts of the lawful authority of public servants
- 11. Of false evidence and offences against public justice
- 12. Of offences relating to coin and government stamps
- 13. Of offences relating to weights and measures
- 14. Of offences affecting public health, safety, convenience, decency and morals
- 15. Of offences relating to religion
- 16. Of offences affecting the human body
- 17. Of offences against property
- 18. Of offences relating to documents and to trade or property marks
- 19. Of the criminal breach of contracts of service
- 20. Of offences relating to marriage
- 21. Of defamation
- 22. Of criminal intimidation, insult and annoyance
- 23. Of attempts to commit offences
- Parallel text in Burmese and English.
- Also Titled:
- Myanmar penal code
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2044 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.