A time for change : yes/no? : inquiry into the machinery of referendums / House of Representatives, Standing Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Parliament. House of Representatives. Standing Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs
- Online Version:
- Canberra : Standing Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs, 2009
- xv, 89 p. ; 25 cm.
- Parliamentary paper (Australia. Parliament) ; 2010, no. 40.
- "December 2009".
- "Chair: Mr Mark Dreyfus QC MP"--P. [ix].
- At head of title: The Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Also available in an electronic version via the Internet. Address as at 30 March 2010: http://www.aph.gov.au/house/committee/laca/referendums/report.htm
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-1063593511
- Referendum -- Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- Dreyfus, Mark
- Also Titled:
- Inquiry into the machinery of referendums
- Commonwealth of Australia 2009.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2059 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Arendt, Augustine, and the new beginning : the action theory and moral thought of Hannah Arendt in the light of her dissertation on St. Augustine / Stephan Kampowski
- Puberty and special girls / written by Rose Stewart, Heather Anderson, Fay Angelo ; illustrated by Jeff Taylor
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park Management Plan 2010-2020
- Moving forward : program evaluation 2009 : executive summary
- Encyclopaedia of India / general editor, P.N. Chopra