The Australian Oxford dictionary [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- 2nd ed.
- [South Melbourne, Vic.] : Oxford University Press, 2004-
- 1 online resource.
- Oxford reference online premium.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Drawing on Oxford's unrivalled databases in International English and Australian English, this dictionary offers Australian readers a timely and up-to-date guide to language and usage as well as a full range of encyclopedia material.
- "Oxford Reference Online Premium."
- Title from home page (viewed on Dec. 21, 2009).
- Also issued in print format.
- English language -- Australia -- Dictionaries
- Other authors/contributors:
- Oxford University Press
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this is a continuing publication
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.