Safety evaluation report related to the operation of Susquehanna Steam Electric Station, Units 1 and 2 [electronic resource] : docket nos. 50-387 and 50-388, PPL Susquehanna, LLC
- Bib ID:
- Gettys, Evelyn
- Online Access:
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Office of Nuclear Reactor Regulation, 
- 1 online resource. ( p.).
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed on Jan. 29, 2010).
- "Author: Evelyn Gettys"--PDF bibliographic data sheet.
- "November 2009."
- "Period covered: Sept. 13, 2006-Nov. 25, 2009"--PDF bibliographic data sheet.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Reactor Regulation
- Also Titled:
- Susquehanna Steam Electric Station, Units 1 and 2
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- Y 3.N 88:10/1931
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Technical specifications, Beaver Valley Power Station, Unit 2 [microform] : docket no. 50-412 : appendix "A" to license no. NPF-73
- Generic environmental impact statement for license renewal of nuclear plants [electronic resource] : supplement 35 : regarding Susquehanna Steam Electric Station, units 1 and 2
- Generic environmental impact statement for license renewal of nuclear plants. Draft report for comment [electronic resource] : supplement 35 : regarding Susquehanna Steam Electric Station, units 1 and 2
- Technical specifications, Beaver Valley Power Station, Unit no. 2, docket no. 50-412 [microform] : appendix "A" to license no. NPF-64
- Final environmental statement related to the operation of Limerick Generating Station, units 1 and 2, docket nos. 50-352 and 50-353, Philadelphia Electric Company [microform]