Mranʻ mā Nuinʻ ṅaṃ sāʺ Upade chuiṅʻ rā lupʻ thuṃʺ lupʻ ṅaññʻ myāʺ
- Bib ID:
- Ranʻ kunʻ : [Ministry of Home and Religious Affairs], 1983
- 150 p. : forms, 24 cm.
- Burmese collection law
Regulations, sample forms and documents concerning the registration of citizens in Burma under the Citizenship Law, No. 4/82, passed by the Council of Ministers, Order No. 13/83.
- Partial contents:
- 1. Preamble
- 2. Title and definitions
- 3. Citizenship
- 4. Decisions concerning eligibility to be a citizen or resident
- 5. Central committee
- 6. Appeals
- 7. Miscellaneous
- Translated title: Burma Citizenship Law procedures.
- In Burmese.
- U Shein Than collection, acquired Jan. 2010.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2053 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Lupʻ sāʺ gyānayʻ
- Upade myāʺ, naññʻʺ upade myāʺ nhaṇʻʹ lupʻ thuṃ̣ʺ lupʻ naññʻʺ myāʺ
- Mranʿmā nuiṅʿ naṃ sāʺ upade chuiṅʿ rā lupʿ thuṃʺ lupʿ nan̄n̄ʿʺ myāʺ an̄n̄ʿʹ nuiṅʿ naṃ sāʺ chuiṅʿ rā lupʿ thuṃʺ lupʿ nan̄n̄ʺ myāʺ, 1983, September 20th
- Mranʿmāʹ ʹaā ma khaṃ lupʿ nanʿʺ upade, nhaṅʿʹ ʹaā ma khaṃ lupʿ nanʿʺ lupʿ kuiṅʿ khvaṅʿʹ pru san̄n̄ʹ upade = Myanmar insurance law, insurance business law
- Lupʻ sāʺ praññʻ sūʹ neʹ cañʻ [microform]