International research in early childhood education [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- Frankston, Vic. : Monash University Faculty of Education, 2010-
- PANDORA electronic collection
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web. Available at: http://edu.monash.edu/research/irecejournal/issues.html
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader to view pdf's.
"The journal of International Research in Early Childhood Education (IRECE) is an electronic peer-reviewed journal designed to provide an international forum for scholarship and research within the field of early childhood education. Published in Melbourne Australia, it aims to provide a forum for debate in Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, as well as the regular sources of scholarship in both Western and Eastern Europe, New Zealand, and North America."
- Continues : Australian research in early childhood education.
- Title from title screen (viewed on 12 May 2010)
- Selected for archiving
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (2010)-
- Former Title:
- Australian research in early childhood education 1320-6648
- Early childhood education -- Australia -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- Monash University Faculty of Education
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.