Prayer for national prosperity and for the revival of religion inseperably connected. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached on Thursday, Feb. 16. 1758. Being the day appointed in Scotland for the late publick fast. By J. Witherspoon, A.M. minister of the Gospel in Paisley
- Bib ID:
- Witherspoon, John, 1723-1794
- Online Access:
- Full text online
- London : Printed for Tho. Field, at the Wheatsheaf the corner of Pater-noster-Row Cheapside, MDCCLVIII. 
- 38,p. ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, N12380.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Fast-day sermons
- Great Britain England London.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Report of the Association for the Suppression of Mendicity in Dublin, for the year 1818
- A true method, [electronic resource] : I. For raising of souldiers. II. For bringing those seamen that are in the land, into the Navy. III. For the increase of seamen. IV. For employing of seamen in time of peace. V. For the improvement of seamen. VI. For the incouragement of seamen. VII. For the imrprovement and encouragement of the officers. VIII. For the security of the Royal Navy in harbour. IX. For the encouragement and interest of privateers
- South Australia : regulations for the disposal of land in the colony, for the preliminary sales of colonial land in this country, and for the emigration of labourers
- Report of the Sydney Diocesan Society in connexion with the Societies for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts, and for Promoting Christian Knowledge for
- Guidelines for action in support of education for all in the ESCAP region