Have a care what you say [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Full text online
- [London : s.n., 1707?]
- 4p. ; 8⁰.
- A satire on freedom of speech, referring in part to Daniel Defoe.
- Drop-head title.
- Publication date from MB
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, N28929.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Freedom of speech -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800
- Great Britain England London.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1777 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.